"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Friday, July 11, 2008

Updates...

Washing machine and fridge doing just fine !!
YOU broadband is installed..
TATA Indicom is still haunting me..
The Area manager for Sinhagad Road, Mr. Nishant Sinha says his ppl are in touch with me..
About 25 days after submitting the form, cheque and the documents, these ppl tell me they need electricity bill.. Should'nt this have been told in the first place ?? It would have saved me some trouble, if Mr. Sinha had bothered to call and follow up atleast..
Mr. Sinha, if your ppl were capable enough the matter would not have come to you in the first place..
The new tata contact assigned, Mr. Chandrakant, has disappeared with my current electricity bill..
I have spent a lot of energy trying to keep contacting these ppl and a lot of money too.. More than 25 phone calls and sms's to various ppl and xerox's later, i am still at the square one, exactly where i started..
Mr. Sarfraz from Tata Teleservices, contacted me and gave me a number for customer care. This again happens to be a different department and did not take a complaint.
I got another number to call and the cycle starts all over again...
Mr. Nishant Sinha - 9225525469
I have till now called -
Pune TATA Indicom Customer Care - 020 66110121
Another Broadband Customer Care - 9225008282
And m currently trying to reach - 020 64001515..
All chargeable numbers...
Leaves me wondering is TATA INDICOM BROADBAND worth so much frustration ???
What kind of service will i get after the installation, if and when that happens ??
I was a sucker for TATA. The name was synonymous to reliability for me and a couple of my friends..
This episode however has made me re-think..
Looking at my situation, my friend applied for BSNL Broadband, and got it installed in 15 days..
HEre I am still trying to get someone to hear me..
Some serious re-thinking needed before trusting blindly....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Bike said...

too bad P!
When I was in Bombay the last time, we decided to get a Hathway Boradband connection at home. I spoke to the agent at 21:00hrs in the evening (he himself came to my house once I called). Next day 15:00 hrs, the new wiring was done and modem was installed!
Connection activated by 16:00 ... I was pretty impressed... much faster as compared to ATT / Comcast in the USA.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google