"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Friday, July 04, 2008

Tagged . !

I have been trying to act lazy and putting this off for quite some time now :( But finally !
Ah well... its pretty difficult to put down things-about-u-ppl-dont-know-about !
Thats basically because i m a pretty reserved person when it comes to talking about my personal life,,
I can chatter non-stop on useless issues which dont matter at all, but come to things like my future plans and all u'll get is a vague reply..
I tend to get upset pretty easily over trivial issues, though i dont show it, i do get upset..
At times i make up my mind too soon about ppl/issues and there are times when i take ages to decide...
I can survive on a crash diet of cheese n more cheese...
I love and hate "Sir Frederick Grant Banting" at the same time...
I under-rate myself quite a lot of times...
I get quite bored surfing the net... Seems pretty foolish n unbelievable to read, but is a fact...
I m not very diplomatic, though i try to act that way !
I love books, music, sleep, hj, beaches, mountains, go wandering about aimlessly.....
24 hours in a day - too short a time for me.... I am always doing atleast about 10 things at a time...
I should learn to "take it easy".. I try n copy harshad but m not yet very good at it :(
And last but not the least - M still trying to know myself ! of course with the help of a very nice gem, Mr. HJ :)

Passing on the tagging baton to a miss d and mg and gautam and Ruz !

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue Bike said...

oye!
First things first ... thanks for finishing the tag :)

I too make up my mind too early about people and situations... and sometimes (not all), I end up feeling the otherway

and when I get upset, it shows ... its generally preceeded and succeeded by a number of bleeps

9:34 PM  
Blogger ajit nafde said...

one question only - how is that hj features after books, sleep and music in the things-you-love list..hahahaha....wait till i talk to hj abt this...

ps - Sir Frederic was interesting...!

12:20 PM  
Blogger PRACHEE said...

Harshal - bike ki jagah tera photo daal yaar ! simple ho jayega tereko pehchanana !

Ajit - Was just trying to be a little discreet n hide hj in between a lot of other things. ! Glad to know koi mera blog itna carefully padhta hai ! haa.. haa..

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google