"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wanna Hitch a Ride to Betelgeuse !!!!

Well..Its good to begin at the beginning, so here i go..
Betelgeuse is a planet some light years away from Earth in the Galaxy..
I want to go there bcoz, Ford Prefect is from Betelgeuse n m in love with him !!!!!!
Now, this Ford Prefect of mine happens to be galactic researcher (interesting profession) for the Encyclopedia Galactica..
Haa Haa...
Now i will stop this nonsense and put it a bit more simply, m currently reading "Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy" by Douglas Adams.
Its a world oops ! galaxy in itself..
I kind of like the concept of hitchhiking.. And when's its the improbability spaceship that you use for the ride, it sounds even more interesting !
Mr.Adams is an amazing writer. He tickles your funny bone just as easily as he puts before you
principle's from physics. Adding spice to that, he builds up the character's superbly. I actually m in love with Mr.Ford Prefect :)
All those friends of mine who enjoy a good book, dont miss this...
Its going to be the centrepiece of my library..
P.S. - Mr.AJ dont worry, I plan to return ur copy!! And buy a one for my collection !! Unless of course somebody gifts one to me ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger ajit nafde said...

actually i like zaphod beeblebrox the best ...used to by my chat alias for a few years... zaphod ROCKS !! glad u r enjoying the book...happy reading :D

4:01 PM  
Blogger PRACHEE said...

Zaphod rocks aj ! no doubt abt it.. But i refuse to fall in love with a guy who manages to stich his own brain !!! :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Nitin said...

I did not follow much from this..as this looks some Sci-Fi novel :-) I don't read those kinda novels..

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google