"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rains N Nostalgia..

This sounds real funny n all i know.. But rains do make me nostalgic !I remember singing "Bheegi Bheegi Bheegi.." from Takshak n walking down some unknown road, trying to find my way :)
I remember the floods.. :(
I remember the pakodas n tea n rajai n book at home with stories from mom.. :)I walk down the water logged roads every yr.. Get stuck.. Hav issues with my two wheeler every yr...
But despite all this, I just enjoy rains..I make it a point to forget my umbrella or jacket atleast once ;)
Though currently my jacket is so useless that it doesnt matter even if i dont forget
it...Rains somehow remind me of a lot of good songs.. The gloomy weather does'nt help my
spirits, but it doesnt get me low either.
Rains just gimme a chance to lounge about my home all day :)I tactfully ignore the mess around me ..
The sound of raindrops or pouring rain always hypnotises me..The pitter- patter makes me think, makes me calm, and generally ensures that m at peace with myself..Me being a true Libran, its rather difficult that m at peace..
I always hav a big to-do-want-to-do-desperately list pretty handy ;)
The only thing i hate about the rains is spending a whole day at office after u r wet !I dont mind getting out n wet in the rains, but not when m expected to spend the day in AC.. :(
Rains are meant to be enjoyed going on long, muddy, wet treks !!
The whole ambience is such that the idea of being outdoor when its pouring is real charming !
All said n done, For me .... Rains r meant to be enjoyed lounging about!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

See next blog for Comments :-)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Vishal said...

Panini has given a pointer to the comment ;)

Anyway..Rains are good....but don't like the mud :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google