"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Monday, November 27, 2006

Winds Of Change...

For about last 3 months i've been teaching at a college.. Its a very diffferent scene from the corporate world.. Students-canteen-library ! Hmm... Reminds me of my college days..
It took me some time to realize that 'Good Morning Mam' , that came from students was addressed to me !Its a new experience and m enjoying it...
A lot of ppl keep asking me why i swiched suddenly.. Well, because i wanted some change.. This is good n m enjoying.. This gives me time to explore some new n fascinating things in life ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

Good to see you blogging again! Write bigger blogs na :)

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii Prachi..my friend introduced me to your blogs..quite interesting.I have had the experience of teaching first year engg students just after I finished my BE.Yes, it was indeed different being on the other side of the scene..A class full of students staring at you! I used to travel by bus at that time and never ever i had to stand coz one of them will offer their seats to me saying "Please MAM". My tenure at college was very short but really interesting.I am in corporate world now, where people are less human and more PROFESSIONAL to each other. Well, another phase of life, I would say. Anyway,Nice to read your blogs:)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Vishal said...

Cool! having the liberty to experiment is only luck but after having that doing experimentation is courage! U did it :)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google