"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nothing.....

A friend of mine has a blog titled 'A blog about nothing', i've taken inspiration from him, and here's my post about nothing ! ;)
The word 'nothing' intrigues me like anything....
A couple of conversations to put across my point...
Mr. X : Hey, what r u thinking ?
Miss. Y : Nothing really...
When someone says 'i am thinking nothing'.. That person is actually thinking rather deeply...

When u r doing 'nothing', u r actually doing lots of things...

Miss. Y : What r u doing this saturday ?
Miss. Z : Nothing really...
I can bet Miss. Z has atleast 4 things lined up... Mebbe she just has'nt finalized what to do...:)
P.S. This does not apply to me !!

so what i feel is that, the word nothing seems rather full... :)
And simply put here's my formula -->
nothing = anything + everything !
:) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

now u r a mathematician !!:) but how u can exclude urself from the farmula..

9:13 PM  
Blogger Pralhad P said...

well i understood nothin from the blog as well as the formula..so i felt nothin really..:)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Nitin said...

"Nothing" is "Nirvana" madam..How can you forget that :)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google