"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

NAture Aplenty...

Welcome 2006..
I welcomed it in a brand new way.. :)
I was in Ooty on new year's eve..
Tall Nilgiris n pines n Lakes n botanical gardens... ensured that by 11.30 pm on 31 st Dec 05, I was fast asleep ! The other reason being the temperature was drastically low.. And the warm bed seemed a very good idea..
I wished my fellow troopers the next day !
fellow troopers was Nitin, Abhijeet, Kirty, Ketaki, Me n Pralhad..
Visit to a tea estate in Connoor was the high point for me..
The mountain train (narrow gauge) from Ooty to Connoor was fun, except for a few hiccups..Some TC extracted extra money on the train claiming it to be reservation money n all.. Also it was 10 people crammed in a compartment meant for 8..
On the whole the trip was good.. :) It was admiring mother nature instead of party this time.. :)The next weekend I went to Akshi Beach (Its near Kashid beach)...It was a company trip.. This time there were no mountains but just vast expanse of water....
Deep water.... Crashing waves, cool breeze, coastal food n beach baseball... :)
The place where we halted for food actually had hammocks ! This was the first time i actually got to sleep in one...
So been connecting with nature... :)
P.S. - This had to be put up bcoz one of my friends concluded that - the only places I visit are shopping malls !

Google