"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Monday, December 12, 2005

Saturday 1 in Bangalore.....

India's Silicon Valley... Bangalore...
My first saturday here.. The traffic, the no-comment-roads, the rainy weather did nothing to liven up my spirits..
Then I went to a mall called Forum , with 3 other friends...
Lo and Behold.. !!! it did wonders to my mood...
The mall exceeded my expectations many fold...
There were shops with branded stuff and there were shops with non-branded stuff..
There was also this food court, which catered to different tastes.. No wonder it was overflowing.. There were movie halls... We had tickets for row 2 , n my neck isn't hurting today..
Guess that says it all..
I was actually reminded of the ICICI bank ad 'Fast Forward India'....
Way to go India.....

Google