"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The X Factor..

Shopping.. Love it or hate it..u simply cant escape it..
Be it home shopping or time pass or whatever.. u just cant ignore it..
On my shopping.. no comments !!
Ok..before u wonder where this 'x' comes..
When u r abroad and plan to shop..
u want to buy sumthing and spend some bucks, then never ever convert to Indian currency..
n if u wanna save, then convert ..convert.. n convert..
alwayz works.. :)
since u have to multiply to convert, the title X ... :)

Google