"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Ring...

It was after a loong time that I met this elderly female.. I dont remember exactly how I know her ,though obviously through my mom.. okie okie... so I bump into this Mrs.X and here's a snippet of our conversation... (My, straight from the heart reactions, are put in the bracket..)

Mrs.X : Are baapre, u look just the same!!!!! (Now what waas that ??!!)
Me : :) (My trademark smile..)
Mrs.X : U were so small then.. (Small as in ???)
Me : Hmmm Hmmm ...
Mrs.X : I heard u working n all ?? (!!!!! What next ????)
Me : Yeah.. In pune..
Mrs.X : Oh my , I forgot to congratulate u .... Congrats !! (What's that for??)
Me : Thanks aunty... But whats that for??
Mrs.X : U got engaged right... See u dont call me but I still know what's happening
with you (!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@************)
Me : Nothing like that aunty.. M not engaged or anything.. Who told you that ??
Mrs.X : A little birdie !!!! But why are u refusing ?? You are actually blushing !! (....)
Me : Aunty, m really not engaged or nething... M not blushing either..Thats my
natural skin tone (Maaaz!!)
Mrs.X : Oh ho.. M sorry then.. I really thought you were engaged... what with you wearing a salwar-kameez n a gold ring n all... (God's must be crazy...)
Me : Aunty dear.. I usually dress up traditionally for Laxmi Pooja n stuff...
Mrs.X : Yeah dear.. I havent seen u around lately...M sorry... But then there must be somebody :) !! Do give me a party n sweets soon !! Come home ha , before you go..
(Some ppl just dont give up !!!!)
Me : Sure aunty, will definitly try.. ;)

so folks, next time u see me in a salwar suit, please spare me , all my jeans might just be in the laundry bag !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Next time if u wear a ring, think of guys around u :)..
i also write blogs, but not as good as u ... check prashantchipade.blogspot.com (ignore that there is no blog written from last 2-3 months, hoping to start it again)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google