"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Friday, December 30, 2005

Resolutions...

Another 24 hours and it will be new year..
To welcome 2006, i've given my blog a brand new look ! (This includes snaps being uploaded..)
Apart from that i m thinking.. should i make the usual resolutions ??
Thou shall jog everyday.. Thou shall eat healthy.. Thou shall not fight with my younger brother.. :) (the 'Thou shall' here is intentional ;))
Nice to read, easy to decide and damn hard to follow.. (Simply put, these resolutions are made to be broken :))
So i thought this year i should come up with just 3 to-b-made-success-resolutions..
Here they r -
Eat food that makes u feel good (dont worry dad, i wont hog !)
Buy clothes that make you look slimmer.. :)
Read atleast one good book a month....
Now, I plan to make these resolutions work.. a real uphill task.. ;) What say??!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Div said...

Not at all difficult! I think you've chosen the activities that are very fun...shop a lot and eat well. The third one depends entirely on the kind of book you wish to read. Why don't you rephrase the third one to - I'll read one good book a month and enlighten the world by spreading knowledge about it thru my blog. I can guarantee u at least one reader of your book review...me :)

11:32 PM  
Blogger PRACHEE said...

Thanks Div.. I'll try to post reviews !

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google