"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Monday, December 12, 2005

My Favourite Things....

My visit to the mall also set me thinking once again...
I m fond of soft toys... I enjoy clothes (from jeans to chudidars, n skirts to sarees, Of course stoles are a must nowadays)...
I like bags/handbags/sacks... I enjoy belts/shades... I like watches... I like shoes...I love jewellery(from simple studs to chunky danglers)...
I use cosmetics nowadays, so I like perfumes/powders/cremes/gels...
I m also catching up with electronic stuff like Ipods/mobiles/music systems and the works...
I like pens/pencils/paintboxes (!!!) ...
And of course I m insanely crazy about books...
:)
I wonder M I NORMAL ???? Or JUST PLAIN CRAZY ???

2 Comments:

Blogger Vishal said...

Prachi, its natural to like all these things as a normal human being! So we can say you are perfectly normal! But eveything in limit is good and same thing applies here! What do u say?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I think its just a normal behavior...I run wild when I enter any electronic shoppie...and people think thts abnormal for my age...

I dont listen to them though :)

Greetz!!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google