"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Emotional Roller-Coaster...

A bit different episode in my life..
22 Dec 05 - My cousin's reception..The beginning of marriage season in my family..Had fun..Had a blast with my little cousins.. :) Talks to hook me up have begun.. God only knows where i'll end up..
23 Dec 05 - My close friend lost her dad..M gonna miss him.. I cant imagine what she must be going through.. :(
24 Dec 05 - I talked to my friend..for the first time in my life I didnt know what to talk with her..Life seems so unfair sometimes..
25 Dec 05 - Back to work in Bengluru.. wish I could fly to Kerala to be with my friend..
26 Dec 05 - Mercifully ordinary day..
27 Dec 05 - My mom's steint is 1 yr old..Reminded me again how precious she is..
What a week... I soar up n then come down again...Trying to settle down, but doesnt work..Oh God.. help !!!!!

Google