"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Uselessness....

Just watched 'MI 3'.. Tom Cruise has me drooling over him!
Also watched 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'... Katrina Kaif is a babe... Akshay Kumar is a stud... That's it - about the movie i mean..
M currently reading.... A fiction by Colin Forbes, 'Sisterhood'...
Also read.......'Laughter The Best Medicine - RD collection'...
A year ago- I was experienceing Aussie winter....
A week ago - I started moving around a bit... :)
A month ago - I fell down while trying to balance my bags and step down from a bus !
All this is to show that i am in an utterly useless state of mind !!
I now know what it is like to be sitting at one place and watching TV and reading and doing nothing else...
The good part... Mom fed a lot of stuff i had'nt had a chance to taste in the last two-three hectic years..Got to hear dad's lectures after a loong time.. :)
The side effect of all this - I came up with this post !
:) :) :) so after 'nothing' its 'uselessness' on my list !

4 Comments:

Blogger Div said...

Hey, howz MI3? I'm planning to see it sometime soon.

(And don't tell me how the movie ends! he he)

Prachi, a relaxed mind of so many new ideas - it is a luxury. Enjoy it to the fullest :)

Div

9:00 PM  
Blogger Nitin said...

Mala khup kam ahe...Share karanar ka? Uselessness jail

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he mein bhi comment mein bhi comment....."Tu bachpan se useless hai....aur abhi tune ekdum sahi kaam kiya hai waise teri sangat me itna reh kar mein bhi useless ho gaya hoo :("

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he mein bhi comment mein bhi comment....."Tu bachpan se useless hai....aur abhi tune ekdum sahi kaam kiya hai waise teri sangat me itna reh kar mein bhi useless ho gaya hoo :("

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google