"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Breaking News....

All the channels screamed out the headline 'Supreme Court stays OBC Reservation In Higher Education'..
I know its too early to celebrate and politics is a dirty game.. But its good to know that SC has questioned the Govt.. No figures.. No statistics.. And u implement such a biiig decision ??? All is not lost for those like me 'Born Brahmins'.. I just hope that the Govt does not indulge into votebank politics..
Youth for Equality should be their motto... If a person wants to study in IIM , it should be sheer merit and grit..
Reservation not needed...
Say "NO" to reservation...
P.S.- all the views expressed above are my own and i dont support any political party ..

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

I liked the post script...:-)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google