"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My flat at Paranjape Schemes... Hollow Claims ???

Hollow Claims ???
I booked a flat in one of the schemes by "Paranjape Schemes".They have a good reputation..
I was supposed to get possession of my flat in Dec 06.
Its August 07 now. There has been no communication from them regarding the possession of the flat even once..Everytime I contact them, I get some weird reply..All my friends who booked around the same time, are nicely settled in their new homes..Now I have lost all interest in what was to be my-prized-possession..It has caused me a lot of headache trying to arrange my accomodation every two months.. Trying to get the fellow from whom I am getting tiles to remember which one's I have booked.. And the worst part is, its pretty much mental harrasment when you are not getting some rightful info..If any one of you is thinking of booking a flat with Paranjape Schemes, please get a good foolproof legal notice..
M just glad, I havent booked the next flat with them..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

That's true..There are very false claims. They should at least send an apology letter..
One Bangalorean files PIL in Delhi HC.
Now HC has ordered that if builder give written committment for Possesion, and if he fails then he has to penalty of 10% per annum of total cost of flat Price...It's this nice?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Pranu said...

But I heard that Paranjape schemes have a good reputation in Pune.Have other people in your proposed project too have the same experience regarding this?
Also, how is the construction quality of Paranjape schemes ?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google