"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sand Castles and Seashore...

Its been ages since i've built sand castle on the beach.. i had forgotten what bliss it could be !!
As a little girl, playing in the sand was my favourite..
then i grew up and the clear water seemed more tempting..
i took to the sea and shells and sand took a little backseat..
Plus, by then I had also learnt to build castles in the air !
But suddenly one fine day, I was on the beach and could not venture out into the water.
I was strolling on the beach… Commenting on everything around..
That’s when my friend dragged me to the sandy shade and tempted me to build a castle.
It was fun !!!
Building castle and building stories and dreams …
A new dream to build a castle on land :)
Sea shore always drives me crazy anyways !
And so my new year resolution was born..
Every time I am on some beach, I will build a castle and a story to go with it :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruzan said...

Your post reminded me of my childhood days... my aunt and I would goto Chowpaty frequently and being a train fan, would make a tunnel and small blocks of sand representing my dream train :)

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google