"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Thursday, December 06, 2007

August 28

August 28, 2007 - That was the day I had put up my last post !! And thats all I have to mention about the date as such.
Life was absolutely normal (translate that to chaotic), since then till now :)
I have been doing nothing (translate to just about a hundred things) since then till now !
A close friend of mine got engaged and there was party time and shopping time and some serious thinking time as well during the last 2-3 months.
I got a new Sone Ericsson w-580 i cell phone, and blah blah blah...
Its a walkman series mobile and plays good music..
The cell has one very interesting feature - step counter.
It counts the number of steps you have walked, converts it to kms and then tells you how many calories you have burned :(
The sad smiley because it keeps reminding me that I need to pull down.. (I am riligiously following my last new year resolution - Wear clothes that make you look a slimmer than what you are! )
Typing this also reminded me that its almost time for new resolutions !
A new year is at the doorstep...
Just Another reason to party ?!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

Sony again...:-)
You could have got a Nike Shoes with Step counter. Nike gives once chip attached to shoes, once you finish walk, get taht chip and plug it in iPod Shuffle and it gives all data.

But you need iPod shuffle too :-)

12:30 AM  
Blogger PRACHEE said...

Hey nitin..
arent u gifting me video ipod ? 80 GB sleek black nano ? :P :) :D

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google