"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Something nice and something funny.....

A friend baked me a sugarfree cake !!!!!
I hogged n hogged...
Thanks sweetheart ;)
This is the first time i could hog on a cake and you might not quite understand what it means to me....
So while we were having coffee n cake n looking at some snaps, it was raining outside..
Just building up the atmosphere :)
A comment went like "Woo ! Di, this is a perfect orkut snap"
Zapped was i ! There's facebook, there's zorpia, there's Youniverse, there's youmint, there's hikut and about a hundred other networks..
But the first thing that hits u and u recollect is ORKUT !
Hats off to the ppl who brought out orkut and to the ppl who made it immensely popular..
P.S. - This also explains why orkut is banned but other sites are not at workplaces..
The more popular u r, the more under spotlight r u !

Labels: , ,

Google