"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 2 @ Thane.....

I dont exactly classify as Animal/Bird Lover now.. But then i had nothing against them either... Till... We moved to Thane...
The day we moved in we encountered just abt 200-300 cockroaches, several dozen pigeons and a few other unknown-to-me creatures, comfortably settled in the place we were to make our home !
just imagine the horror of waking up in the middle of night to find cockroach kid crawling over u !! Yucks !!!!!
We got a maintenance guy to clean a duct and there was a family of pigeons there.. I closely witnessed the evolution of an absolutely ugly looking baby pigeon to equally horrible looking grown up pigeon ! It was dirty, horribly smelly and it was trying to create various percussion type of sounds ! The only interesting part was the way, mom pigeon guided her kiddos to and fro around the window sill for about a whole day, till they could fly away :)
I almost forgot to mention the stray dogs on the road, in the parking and everywhere !
They are supposedly harmless ! but i hate them nevertheless... They never fail to scare me, even thou they may be barkng among themselves... !
Some things have a deep impact on ur impressionable mind... No wonder then, this shifting episode has thus made me a part of 'I hate animals' gang !!
Anybody wants to join me ??

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

That's What will happen when Humans will take away Animals/Birds Habitat and make their own habitat.
Somebody has to suffer.
It was your turn this time.
Don't worry eventually Humans will win!!







Sorry but did want to loose a chance to give preaching :-)

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google