"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The packing....

'Packing' actually speaking shouldnt have been much of an issue.. Reason being we were going to use the services of movers and packers..
But... :)
Well.. pune home being our own, there was a place for everything and everything was in place !!
Just one yr we've been there and the stuff we'v collected amounts to Oh-my-Gawd kinds !
So there was a 'discussion' over every piece of china ! The discussion would be somewhat on these lines -
Hj : Hey, we dont need this cutlery right ?
Pj : What ?? Lets not go over it all again.. We need this when mom or aai comes..
Hj : Hmm... N what if there are no lofts in the new place ??
Pj : Leave that to me... I'll manage..
Hj : (Reluctance showing large on his face) Alrigh... Put this in one box..

And so, after a lot of - 'do we carry this, do we not carry this' kind of discussions, A-308, as we fondly refer to our pune home, was ready and packed in boxes..
We couldnt shift most of the furniture, because its fixed, custom made things, without any thought of shifting out...

Seeing the whole of our 'sansar' in boxes made me kind of philo.. I suddenly realized, there was a sub conscious attachment i was packing along...
I was attached to the place, the people and the city...
well... but change is an inevitable part of life and so we moved on....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. great..

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google