"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Friday, September 11, 2009

M excited!

Lets begin at the beginning….
I do not normally classify myself a movie buff…. My bro or a couple of my friends are much more fit to be called buffs…. I enjoy a good movie… But that’s where the craze stops… or so I thought….
I somehow... don’t ask me how! pls.. stumbled across Big B’s blog... I have been hearing n reading that he blogs…
but today I ACTUALLY READ THE BIG B’s ORIGINAL BLOG…..
And he’s an excellent writer.. His thoughts are linked and simply put… M a follower now ! And m soo very excited like a teenager because I’ve left a comment on his latest post !! Makes me feel a little sheepish putting up this post….. :P ….But what the heck ! I am excited ! :)

Labels: , ,

Google