"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

ICICI – charges for NEFT….

Somebody has very truly said – There are no free lunches in the world…
I agree… But..
ICIC Charging for internet banking ?? What are we heading to ??
Do we start using paper cheques again ??
On an average a person like me makes about 15 transactions and money transfers…. Do I pay for every transfer I make ?? I’d rather use a combination of my other accounts and cheques….
It’s a big backward step for ‘heading towards paperless banking’
Request RBI to interfere and ICICI to please reconsider….
Couldnt we have something like - atleast 10 transactions free per month ??
Here's a link with details about
ICICI Charges

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree - we are going backwards .. charges for everything - the next would be ... you log on the ICICI bank site and you will be charged !! - woh din door nahin

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< My Turf

Google