"ThoughtFULL Corner"

There's a cosy corner in me, which is always brimming with thoughts,waiting to be unleashed. This seems "the place" to let my thoughts flow.. Hence the name - a corner full of myriad thoughts..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thane, India

I can drive any sane person crazee.. :)

Thursday, May 06, 2010

This n that.....

Just noticed, my last update here was in Nov 09..
Well well well... its been a yr :P
Dec just rushed past.... Celebrated first wedding anniversary with my significant half.. Jan was as usual.. time to be conky... This yr we did not make any resolutions ! I welcomed the new yr sleeping :) so 2010's gonna be a sleepy yr for me i guess.... Feb and March went into a lot of introspection n change management kindda scene...
We shifted our base from Pune to Thane...
now thats a major update.. N more than one posts coming up on the shifting episode !right now... listening to the irritating pigeon sounds, trying to make sense of the stuff still lying around me :(
and wondering if i'll actually anytime need any of the papers, i've so carefully preserved ?
More on this coming up soon...

Google